North Pole, H0H 0H0, Canada
Global Gift Giver
Respected, deadline-driven professional with a global perspective, renowned for infinite generosity. Project and solutions-oriented, patient and tolerant listener, gains the trust and respect of countless stakeholders located across 24 time zones. Child-friendly and considerate, exudes energy and confidence, extends a warm welcome to persons of all faiths and nationalities. Multi-tasker, excellent time management skills, strives for operational excellence in a fast-paced environment. Brand conscious, constantly sees red and white, devises and executes creative marketing strategies to deliver dreams. Core strengths include:
· Distribution & Supply Chain Management
· Production Management
· Flight Manoeuvres
· Reindeer Fleet Care & Control
· Customer Service
· Santa Curriculum Development
· Conflict Resolution
· Personal Branding
· Project Management
Santaland, North Pole, Canada 0000 – Present
· Encourage team of elves and reindeer to obtain rest and relaxation to recuperate from busy season.
· Patiently and methodically work through a high volume of complaints from a diverse clientele, to amicably resolve their concerns.
· Facilitate production scheduling meeting, interact with cross-functional personnel located at geographically disparate locations across the world to conceive and design new toys and gift ideas.
· Analyze and tabulate budgets, allocate costs to each Production Manager.
· Attend numerous interactive presentations provided by Production Managers on implementing new designs and make recommendations for changes according to the forecasted buying trends.
· Interact with the Purchasing Manager to ensure production inventory is ordered and contracts signed with vendors across the world.
· Conduct detailed inspection of the assembly lines with maintenance and cleaning staff, assuring equipment ready for production.
· Oversee the start-up of production, implement initiatives to optimize time efficiency in preparation for shift increases forecasted for late summer.
· Instrumental in maintaining staff focus and morale, introduce incentive programs, regular breaks and pizza nights.
· Manage the elves responsible for exercising the reindeer and sleigh maintenance flight manoeuvres.
· Perform sleigh safety assessments, test for perfect weight and balance distribution.
· Perform inventory control in partnership with the Purchasing and Warehouse Managers.
· Source, interview and recruit additional elves, customer service representatives and production staff in preparation for full continental shift production.
· Launch the 24 hour Customer Service Centre tasked with taking orders from parents based on their naughty and nice lists for children across the world.
· Boost production schedule, add staff to lines as orders arrive from the Customer Service Centre.
· Work with equipment engineers to troubleshoot production machinery for optimal performance.
· Introduce incentive-based programs and additional pizza nights to encourage all staff to perform and deliver.
· Scrutinize underperforming staff in a non-unionized environment and take appropriate disciplinary action or terminate contract.
· Chair weekly department head meetings to keep abreast of production commitments and dispatch technicians to respond to operational, logistical and manufacturing problems.
· Take a short hiatus with Mrs. Claus for rest and relaxation, provide each department a one-week rotational respite to reenergize.
· Assign duties to Equipment Engineers and maintenance staff to prepare the equipment for full 24 hour, 7 day production schedule.
· Direct the International Team of Delivery Specialists to compile the naughty and nice list deliveries utilizing MS Excel to calculate the best routes for 1 billion home visits from New Zealand to Alaska in a 24 hour period.
· Purchase and consume large quantities of starchy food, muffins, cookies and hot chocolate to achieve the personal ‘plump’ brand.
· Supervise the team of elves charged with packing a high-volume of multi-sized parcels and store according to delivery schedule.
· Hire a vocal coach to enhance the “ho-ho-ho” belly laugh and visit Santa tailor for bespoke suit and boots.
· Attend shopping malls across the world to open Santa Lands, Santa Castles and Santa Villages, interact with multi-cultural children to share stories and discover their gift wishes and bring laughter and joy to the young and old alike.
· Direct the pre-flight planning, perform final examination of sleigh and reindeer, file flight plans with aviation regulatory authorities across the world for air travel clearance.
· Monitor the Delivery Specialists responsible for loading millions of packages onto the sleigh for delivery flight.
· Feed, tackle and prepare reindeer and elves for long work day.
· Launch fully loaded sleigh pulled by 9 reindeer led by ‘Rudolph’ onto a 24 hour global journey delivering packages to an excited clientele and receive cookies and milk in exchange.
· Arrive back at the North Pole, unshackle reindeer and REST! HO-HO-HO!